NewsHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Acheron moved to Telemachus !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Siyana
Two Day Sparky
avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 32
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 30
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Character Transfer Request Confirmed!

Character Selected: Siyana
Aion® Origin Server: Spatalos
Aion® Destination Server: Telemachus

Your character will be moved during the normal server maintenance window. You will receive an e-mail after the server maintenance is finished that will state if the character was moved successfully or if the request to move the character failed.


Both Auro and I Smile
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
avatar

Posts : 1095
Points : 1313
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 39
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 pm

why the fuck no Imyo :/
have you done it now finally ?

Sun wahts about you ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Stankovic
Two Day Sparky
avatar

Posts : 30
Points : 35
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 30
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm

dunno who didnt get trough but seems eventually all will get there..
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 156
Join date : 2010-02-14
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Well done chaps Very Happy and don't give up Imy, you'll get here soon I'm sure soon
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
avatar

Posts : 389
Points : 336
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I was pumped up and dying to go fifteen rounds with a mutant Transfer Server...
Then, at the critical moment, 9:57, my phone rang, co-worker:
"hey, you have read the file of 'this and this', can you tell me what's on page XX, I need it tomorrow".
Me (in my mind): "shit shit shit, not now, worst timing of the world, curse you, you ************"
Multitask: keep him satisfied, keep refreshing the page, no worries so far...
Co-worker: "by the way, did you take 'that thingy' home with you today, can you check for me, I need a quick reference?"
Me: "for god's sake, how bad can this go? I-don't-have-time-for-you-now-you-should-have-called-ten-minutes-later-you-****" (still all in my mind)
Me running to my bag I dropped in the hallway (never opened it so quickly, pulling out the piece of paper, summarizing it in 10 words, running back to my computer like the Devil himself was following me...
Time: 10:01 pm, transfer options: Kromede, Balder, Suthran...

So, next week: my phone will be broken by accident, my door will be accidentally locked, I will stack up Red Bull and diapers so I don't have to stand up from my chair all evening long, and i will refresh the page every two seconds with the precision of a true maniac What a Face

To be continued next thursday...

_________________
Slowly retiring from my pink phase, it's difficult though...
Back to top Go down
Aceo
Armored Sparkle


Posts : 133
Points : 116
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Hull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Character Selected: Aceo
Aion® Origin Server: Spatalos
Aion® Destination Server: Telemachus

Your character will be moved during the normal server maintenance window. You will receive an e-mail after the server maintenance is finished that will state if the character was moved successfully or if the request to move the character failed.
Back to top Go down
macaria
Three Day Sparky
avatar

Posts : 57
Points : 52
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm

i got it 2
Smile

Character Transfer Request Confirmed!


cya soon
Back to top Go down
macaria
Three Day Sparky
avatar

Posts : 57
Points : 52
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Sundown wrote:
I was pumped up and dying to go fifteen rounds with a mutant Transfer Server...
Then, at the critical moment, 9:57, my phone rang, co-worker:
"hey, you have read the file of 'this and this', can you tell me what's on page XX, I need it tomorrow".
Me (in my mind): "shit shit shit, not now, worst timing of the world, curse you, you ************"
Multitask: keep him satisfied, keep refreshing the page, no worries so far...
Co-worker: "by the way, did you take 'that thingy' home with you today, can you check for me, I need a quick reference?"
Me: "for god's sake, how bad can this go? I-don't-have-time-for-you-now-you-should-have-called-ten-minutes-later-you-****" (still all in my mind)
Me running to my bag I dropped in the hallway (never opened it so quickly, pulling out the piece of paper, summarizing it in 10 words, running back to my computer like the Devil himself was following me...
Time: 10:01 pm, transfer options: Kromede, Balder, Suthran...

So, next week: my phone will be broken by accident, my door will be accidentally locked, I will stack up Red Bull and diapers so I don't have to stand up from my chair all evening long, and i will refresh the page every two seconds with the precision of a true maniac What a Face

To be continued next thursday...


lol sun
thats a nice story Smile

gl next week mate
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 156
Join date : 2010-02-14
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Sundown wrote:
I was pumped up and dying to go fifteen rounds with a mutant Transfer Server...
Then, at the critical moment, 9:57, my phone rang, co-worker:
"hey, you have read the file of 'this and this', can you tell me what's on page XX, I need it tomorrow".
Me (in my mind): "shit shit shit, not now, worst timing of the world, curse you, you ************"

Your mistake was, at the critical moment of 9:57, your phone rings and you thought shit shit shit, but instead you should have said to your co-worker "im taking a shit and ill call you back" ... transfer succeeds, ring back your mate at 10:02, job done! Smile Remember for next week!
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
avatar

Posts : 389
Points : 336
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Nyxx wrote:
Your mistake was, at the critical moment of 9:57, your phone rings and you thought shit shit shit, but instead you should have said to your co-worker "im taking a shit and ill call you back" ... transfer succeeds, ring back your mate at 10:02, job done! Smile Remember for next week!

Great tip, will remember it for next week Razz

_________________
Slowly retiring from my pink phase, it's difficult though...
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
avatar

Posts : 220
Points : 214
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 46
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Gratz to all those that got through!!! Very Happy

Shame about Imy and Sunny though Sad (great story Sunny but yeah take Nyxx's advice, I always do, but if I don't it usually results in swollen balls so there is lots of motivation to take it!)
Back to top Go down
Obli
One Day Sparky


Posts : 6
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 45
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Kacy wrote:
i wait with my alts till everyone transfered.

if anyone has been an character on Castor / Telemachus before 22.july you can manual transfer , just write a ticket.
My options for transfers this week again was only for german or french servers Sad Anyway i was sending a ticket like Kacy told me and they answers me:

Quote :
Respuesta (GM Vagabond) 10/08/2010 09:44 PM
Hello,

We can move one of these characters to the server where the other resides, however, this service is not intended to be used to "swap" character locations. If you would like for a character to be moved, please let us know which character you wish to move to which server.

Regards,

GM Vagabond
Aion Game Support
They can move 1 alt i has in castor/tele since the start of the game for 1 of my 2 mains, but ill loose 1 main :_(

Can anyone explain me what does "this service is not intended to be used to "swap" character locations" means? I cant understand it at all.
Back to top Go down
daxon
Acheron Scout
avatar

Posts : 210
Points : 322
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 38
Location : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Obli wrote:
Kacy wrote:
i wait with my alts till everyone transfered.

if anyone has been an character on Castor / Telemachus before 22.july you can manual transfer , just write a ticket.
My options for transfers this week again was only for german or french servers Sad Anyway i was sending a ticket like Kacy told me and they answers me:

Quote :
Respuesta (GM Vagabond) 10/08/2010 09:44 PM
Hello,

We can move one of these characters to the server where the other resides, however, this service is not intended to be used to "swap" character locations. If you would like for a character to be moved, please let us know which character you wish to move to which server.

Regards,

GM Vagabond
Aion Game Support
They can move 1 alt i has in castor/tele since the start of the game for 1 of my 2 mains, but ill loose 1 main :_(

Can anyone explain me what does "this service is not intended to be used to "swap" character locations" means? I cant understand it at all.


just bring your main one then try to keep tranfering the other over in the meen time
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
avatar

Posts : 1095
Points : 1313
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 39
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm

yes you can transfer "one " char and tell them which name.
the 2nd char you need to transfer normal

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sundown
Centurion
avatar

Posts : 389
Points : 336
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:27 pm

"Sunny's-server-swap-story part II: The Feeling that made me Warm and Fuzzy"

After last weeks failure because of my lovely co-worker, we all remember I said I would lock myself in, stack up on Red Bull and refresh the page every 2 seconds.
Well, that didn't really work out... As I've just found a new house that needs some work, I decided I could spend my time better decorating my house instead of sitting like a zombie in front of my screen. However, I still really really really wanted to transfer out of that craphole called Spatalos. So I had to be back at 10 at my own house.
At 8pm, I cycled happily to my new house, thinking what I could do best. Build up my bed or finish fixing the floor? I decided I'd like to build up my bed, and there I went. Screw here, screw there, going nicely...
And then I saw the clock on my newly acquired microwave oven, 9:45 pm... **** **** **** ****, I'll miss those cursed transfers again. It's a 10 minute cycling trip, I had to clean up at my new home, and start my computer in my old home... **** ****, time for some serious turbo then (I mentioned last week I ran like the Devil himself was chasing me, well this time I guess it was even worse). Almost got hit by cars multiple times (that could have been because I skipped every traffic light on the road), dumping my bike in some garden near my home, dashing through my front door, pressing the on-button of my computer like a madman (this all in between almost passing out because I cycled so fast), entering my super-secret password, checking the clock: 9:59. F**************************ck, go go go, I can make it, start the damn program, click-click-click, yesyesyes, Spatalos-Sunsweet-Transfer-to-Telemachus-noooooo-no-maintenance-refresh-refresh-refresh-****-move-this-character......

And then I became all warm and fuzzy on the inside:

Character Selected: Sunsweet
Aion® Origin Server: Spatalos
Aion® Destination Server: Telemachus


Your character will be moved during the normal server maintenance window. You will receive an e-mail after the server maintenance is finished that will state if the character was moved successfully or if the request to move the character failed.



See you all in a week on Telemachus soon .

-Sun out- (time to take a nap, I'm exhausted)

_________________
Slowly retiring from my pink phase, it's difficult though...


Last edited by Sundown on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos....)
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
avatar

Posts : 331
Points : 277
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 47
Location : Southend, UK

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 am

Gratz.
Back to top Go down
Sierra
Acheron Scout
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 171
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 am

ok from now on we'll call u sunny the story teller xD , gz
Back to top Go down
Nyrilla
Acheron Scout
avatar

Posts : 202
Points : 216
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 28
Location : Berlin Berlin we are driveing to Berlin xD

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:12 am

Well done sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
avatar

Posts : 1095
Points : 1313
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 39
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 am

uh Sun is moving Smile it just remember my story in my first Steel Rake run lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 156
Join date : 2010-02-14
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am

Yey Well Done!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
avatar

Posts : 220
Points : 214
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 46
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 am

Haha another great story!!

Can you imagine if you had injured yourself and trying to explain why at the hospital:-

'Well you see I had to get home fast to transfer my girl chanter (who never wears knickers) from Spatalos to Telemachos, because on Saptalos there are no Asmodians to kill and I so want to kill them with my friends its such fun. I supply really good magic spells to make everyone stronger and I just love my pink dress'

Think they would lock you up!
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 156
Join date : 2010-02-14
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 am

How do you know he never wears knickers? Shocked

PS. Imypooooos did you manage to transfer? Question


Last edited by Nyxx on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
avatar

Posts : 331
Points : 277
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 47
Location : Southend, UK

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

The other question is "How does Nuke know?"

On second thoughts, some thing are better left not known.
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
avatar

Posts : 389
Points : 336
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Sierra wrote:
ok from now on we'll call u sunny the story teller xD , gz

Would be a great title actually, since I'm not really a Centurion anymore Razz


Nuke wrote:
Can you imagine if you had injured yourself and trying to explain why at the hospital:-

'Well you see I had to get home fast to transfer my girl chanter (who never wears knickers) from Spatalos to Telemachos, because on Saptalos there are no Asmodians to kill and I so want to kill them with my friends its such fun. I supply really good magic spells to make everyone stronger and I just love my pink dress'

Think they would lock you up!

Downside: they'd lock me up indeed
Upside: I could write stories all day long What a Face

_________________
Slowly retiring from my pink phase, it's difficult though...
Back to top Go down
esperanza
Three Day Sparky
avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 109
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 31
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Sundown wrote:
"Sunny's-server-swap-story part II: The Feeling that made me Warm and Fuzzy"

After last weeks failure because of my lovely co-worker, we all remember I said I would lock myself in, stack up on Red Bull and refresh the page every 2 seconds.
Well, that didn't really work out... As I've just found a new house that needs some work, I decided I could spend my time better decorating my house instead of sitting like a zombie in front of my screen. However, I still really really really wanted to transfer out of that craphole called Spatalos. So I had to be back at 10 at my own house.
At 8pm, I cycled happily to my new house, thinking what I could do best. Build up my bed or finish fixing the floor? I decided I'd like to build up my bed, and there I went. Screw here, screw there, going nicely...
And then I saw the clock on my newly acquired microwave oven, 9:45 pm... **** **** **** ****, I'll miss those cursed transfers again. It's a 10 minute cycling trip, I had to clean up at my new home, and start my computer in my old home... **** ****, time for some serious turbo then (I mentioned last week I ran like the Devil himself was chasing me, well this time I guess it was even worse). Almost got hit by cars multiple times (that could have been because I skipped every traffic light on the road), dumping my bike in some garden near my home, dashing through my front door, pressing the on-button of my computer like a madman (this all in between almost passing out because I cycled so fast), entering my super-secret password, checking the clock: 9:59. F**************************ck, go go go, I can make it, start the damn program, click-click-click, yesyesyes, Spatalos-Sunsweet-Transfer-to-Telemachus-noooooo-no-maintenance-refresh-refresh-refresh-****-move-this-character......

And then I became all warm and fuzzy on the inside:

Character Selected: Sunsweet
Aion® Origin Server: Spatalos
Aion® Destination Server: Telemachus


Your character will be moved during the normal server maintenance window. You will receive an e-mail after the server maintenance is finished that will state if the character was moved successfully or if the request to move the character failed.



See you all in a week on Telemachus soon .

-Sun out- (time to take a nap, I'm exhausted)


ROFL ROFL Sunny!
Great to have you back with us soon, as a person and as a chanter.

_________________
Our little star in heaven
Back to top Go down
http://noah270309.vlindersite.be
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   

Back to top Go down
 
Acheron moved to Telemachus !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GK and Orks. Indepth batrep.
» WoW CN on mac?
» Wyches are awesome now!
» Small units of Bloodbrides (discussion has now moved to wych load outs)
» Just moved to ultimative V7 question . . .

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: General :: News / Events / Appointments-
Jump to: