for the next Patch 126.96.36.199 here the Patch Notes
1. Added a new function to prevent abnormal game play as a result of specific terrains in the Instanced Dungeons.
-When a player moves where a monster cannot follow, the monster will now correctly continue to attack the player.
2. You no longer receive a reward when you defeat a field boss using a specific NPC.
3. Assigned additional guard NPCs that can detect Stealth to protect allies in the main villages of Heiron (in Elysea) and Beluslan (in Asmodae).
Paserta Village, Juprosine Village
Besfer Refugee Village, Red Mane Cave Village
4. Increased the eyesight and Stealth detection ability of Mau Warriors and Mau Hunters—the NPC guards assigned to the Silver Mane Village in Morheim.
5. Changed the name of the guards near the Dredgion entrance in both Elysea and Asmodae.
- Changed the name of the guard in the Teminon Bind Point to Garrison Senior Soldier <Teminon Special Guard>.
- Changed the name of the guard in the Primum Bind Point to Garrison Senior Soldier <Primum Special Guard>.
6. Corrected the spelling errors in the dialog with Stigma Master Nobus in Teminon Fortress.
1. There is now a high chance of obtaining class Stigma crystals from defeating the boss in the Fire Temple, Raged Judge Kromede.
2. Changed the drop rate of class Skill Books in the Aetherogenetics Lab and Alquimia Research Center.
- Slightly increased the drop rate from monsters in the Instanced Dungeons.
- Greatly increased the drop rate from the final bosses in the Instanced Dungeons.
3. Changed the movement speed of certain bosses in Dark Poeta.
- Increased movement speed of Vengeful Spirit of Forest Protector Noah
-Increased movement speed of Vengeful Spirit of Elim Elder.
- Increased movement speed of Spaller Insect Echtra.
4. Lowered the difficulty of Steel Rake Hutkin, the final boss of the Steel Rake.
- Lengthened the summoning cycle of minion monsters.
- Lowered the level and stats of minion monsters.
5. Changed the system message that displays when the food/water supply unit inside Hutkin’s Safe in the Steel Rake fails to activate.
- Displays system message, "It will be difficult to do this alone. I need one more person to help me push it!" when a character tries to activate the food/water supply unit alone.
1. Changed the options of some items.
2. Changed the full set effect of some set items.
3. Changed the properties of some items.
4. Resolved the problem where the weapon effect of Miragent’s Jewel/Fenril’s Jewel could not be seen.
5. Slightly increased the EXP gained from gathering and crafting.
- Skill level increases at the same rate as before.
6. Added description "A hidden effect(s) is activated when you equip the complete set" at the bottom of the tooltip of the item that has a hidden set effect.
7. The maximum number of contribution decorations that can be stacked in a slot is now 1000.
8. Corrected the spelling errors in the tooltip description of some items.
1. New repeat quests have been added to supplement the difficulty of ‘Craft Skills Test’ [Elyos] and ‘Proving the Proficiency of Crafting Skill’ [Asmodians] quests of Level 50 Daevanion quests.
- You can obtain ‘Boiling Balaur Blood Stain’ as reward from the new repeat quests, which are the craft material items required to complete the Daevanion quest.
- Elyos can obtain the new repeat quests in Sanctum, and Asmodians can get theirs in Pandaemonium
2. Increased the EXP reward of some quests.
- These quests include many quests in the [Elyos] regions of Eltnen, Theobomos and Interdikah, and the [Asmodian] regions of Morheim, Brusthonin and Beluslan, and also the [Elyos/Asmodian] quests in Reshanta.
3. Increased the Kinah and item reward of some quests.
- These quests include many [Elyos/Asmodian] quests with the recommended level of 20 or higher.
4. Increased the chance of gaining contribution decorations as reward from [Elyos/Asmodian] repeat quests that require defeating the elite guards in the upper layer of [Reshanta].
- The list of quests is as following.
5. Increased the drop rate of quest items for [Elyos/Asmodian] repeat quests inside the instanced dungeon Steel Rake.
- The list of quests is as following.
6. Corrected the spelling errors in the description of reward items and NPC dialogs of some quests.
1. You now receive contribution decorations as reward for successfully defending a fortress under the control of your Legion.
- Gold and silver contribution decorations are issued as a reward.
- The number of contribution decorations you receive for defending a fortress increases as you move from lower layer to upper layer to the deepest layer. (Lower<Upper<Deepest)
Number of Contribution Decorations received
Gold Contribution Decoration
Silver Contribution Decoration
Siel West Fortress
Siel East Fortress
- Contribution decorations issued as rewards are delivered to the mailbox of the Brigade General of the Legion occupying the fortress.
2. Extended the time it takes for the Guardian Deity General to appear after a fortress enters the Capturable state.
1. - Increased the amount of enmity increased by Templar’s ‘Incite Rage’ skill.
2. Changed the cool time of Assassin’s ‘Contract of Evasion’ skill from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Increased the damage inflicted by Assassin’s ‘Counterattack’ skill.
4. Increased the damage inflicted by Assassin’s ‘Apply Poison’ skill.
5. - Increased the amount of enmity reduced by Assassin’s ‘Calming Whisper’ skill.
6. Reduced the MP cost of Sorcerer’s ‘Flame Harpoon’ skill.
7. Increased the damage inflicted by Cleric’s ‘Thunderbolts’ skill.
8. Resolved the issue of the cooldown time not being seen clearly when using Cleric’s ‘Ripple of Purification’ skill.
9. Resolved the problem of abnormal mental conditions not being removed by using Cleric’s ‘Splendor of Purification’ skill.
10. Resolved the problem of the range of Spiritmaster’s Command skills not being modified in PvP.
1. Slightly reduced the EXP penalty due to the difference in the levels of group members when in a Group or Force.
1. A character transformed into a Guardian Deity General can no longer be pulled in by using Templar’s ‘Inescapable Judgment’ skill.
1. Resolved the problem of the Primum Bind Point in Reshanta where you could enter inside by going through the wall of the lower part of the base.
1. Resolved the problem of the right mouse click not working when purchasing items from the list in the Sales Agency window.
2. On the Sales Agency window, items listed under the categories ‘Weapons’, ‘Armor’, and ’Accessories’ tabs are now displayed correctly.
3. Resolved the problem of group members in different channels not being displayed correctly on the map.
4. Characters under Level 5 can no longer use the Search function on the Find Buddy window.
more --> http://powerwiki.uk.aiononline.com/aion/Patch+Notes+188.8.131.52